Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Dottie's Daily Dose






“I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.”

-- T. S. Eliot
“Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.”
“We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”

--Mother Teresa

“I honestly think the beach is the only place children actually entertain themselves.”

--Donna McLavy

“The waves of the sea, Help me get back to me.”

--Jill Davis

Chocolate Banana Smoothie

3 cups skim milk, divided

2 large bananas - cut into cubes

1/2 tsp vanilla

1/2 cup chocolate syrup

In a blender or food processor, combine 1 and 1/2 cups milk, bananas, vanilla

and chocolate syrup. Blend until smooth. Add remaining milk and blend again.

Serve immediately.


For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

2 comments:

Virginia Burford said...

my favorite blog so far! lovely pictures and all!

Sonkissedpeach24 said...

thanks! I am still learning!