Friday, July 29, 2011

As They Soar Through the Air!

love this beautiful shade of blue!
thought this was a humming bird.
love the beauty of the cardinals!
love the blue and orange!
don't know which one is prettier!
one of the most beautiful of all!
aren't these two just adorable?
love the beautiful blue!
what a beautiful red breast!
wonder what kitty  is thinking?
Matthew 8:20   (Read all of Matthew 8)
And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

Matthew 10:31   (Read all of Matthew 10)
Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Luke 12:7   (Read all of Luke 12)
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.


Isaiah 40:31   (Read all of Isaiah 40)
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds.

I realized that If I had to choose, I would rather have birds than airplanes.


A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.


The moment a little boy is concerned with which is a jay and which is a sparrow, he can no longer see the birds or hear them sing.





"He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." Psalm 91:4

"I sing because I'm happy,
I sing because I'm free,
For His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He watches me."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Matthew 10 and Luke 12...two chapters that have really been speaking to me lately!

Virginia Burford said...

Pretty pictures! I love the quotes and all too. The Bible verses are neat! I love the color of the first bird. I thought the second was a humming bird too. It's cool! I love the two blue and yellow birds sitting on the branch. And the cat picture. I think I can read the kitty's thoughts. Haha. Great blog! Love you!

Sonkissedpeach24 said...

thanks you two!