Sunday, August 08, 2010

Seasons of Our Lives!


Thought I would post. I have been so busy during the Summer! I have had a lot of fun this Summer swimming in our above ground pool. I carried the kids to the park a few times. I have been writing Bible Studies. I may start posting them on here. What is your favorite season? I love something about every season! I love the beautiful sunshine and swimming in the summer! I love the way God paints the world in the Fall! I love the beautiful white snow in The winter! I thank God that He washes our hearts white as snow with Jesus precious blood! I love the Spring because it reminds me that Jesus Rose again on the third day! How in the winter everything dies but in the Spring, it comes back to life, just like Jesus did when He rose again!

No comments: